Sunday, January 20, 2013

Iraida - Dynamic, interesting and stylish!




Iraida Ibragimova…Fashion reporter, fashion blogger, fashion stylist! It's all about fashion! 

'' I think mostly about FASHiON and I like to transform people'' She is the colour of Amsterdam!  And her dream is to have her own brand and magazine! Being a fashion lady, she is interested also in art and traveling! Well, why not- the real artist never stops! Her name is Iraida Ibragimova and she is the Diva from Holland and I am going to show you a little part of her world right here right now! Follow us :) 



Why did you choose the world of fashion? Who opened the door into it?
- I did some modelling for 6 years , So my love for fashion became bigger & bigger!

What do you prefer: modeling or fashion styling (why) ? 
-I love fashion styling , Modelling i don't do anymore... With styling you can create something really beautiful... I like to trasform people!

How modeling came into your life, do you remember your first photo session? How does it feeLs? 
-My first photoshoot was in lingerie! So, it was very exciting!

Who is your favorite designer? 
-I have so many! I love Chanel , I love Betsey Johnson & Alexander McQueen.

Do you think fashion world is difficult world and why ? 
-Yes because there are so many good people... Its all about networking!
Do you enjoy work as a fashion stylist? 
-It's a difficult job , but i love doing it!


What colour for clothes is good for the winter? 
-I like dark green... Burgundy of course... But you don't need to follow trends… You need to look good in a colour that suits you!

How did you start your personal fashion blog? How long does it take to make a post in there? 
 PERSONAL DIVA's BLOG 
-I started 1,5 year ago , it depends… Sometimes an hour… Sometimes more or less.  

What is the Dutch style? 
-I really don't like typical Dutch style , I like more over top creations, lots of colour & feminine design!

What is the best you can wear at the first date at the summer? 
-Blouse with pencil skirt & wedge heels... Classic but sexy!

About your style? 
-I like Glamorous clothes... But I also like Rockchik or Boho style… So it depends on my mood!


After 10 years you can see her like a fashion mummy, running her online magazine and giving fashion advices in her own fashion shop with her own fashion brand! LOL! Iraida is proud of what she gave to the fashion world: '' I am happy I can do what I love to do! ''

Your advice for today: '' Dress your shape! Show of your curves in a good way ''

LOVE IS: Till the death do us part...
SUCCESS IS: Be happy with everything you are doing!


Well, how they say :)  '' Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world ''
She has the right shoes for that! Iraida doesn't need an idol, she is just the one who's gonna be there showing you the way into the real fashion! 

Crazy Funky Sexy 
or how she says: xoxo THE DIVA :) 





           






























3 comments: